Moisturizing and nourishing bar made with skin loving ingredients such as pumpkin puree, raw shea butter, pumpkin butter, coconut oil, and extra virgin olive oil. Coated with turmeric and Himalayan pink salt to help exfoliate the skin and promote cell turnover.
Infused with essential of ginger, nutmeg, sweet orange, and cinnamon. This essential oil blend is fall VIBES.
In a nut shell, pumpkin contains a wide range of powerful antioxidants, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. In fact it contains powerful skin care ingredients like omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, packed with fruit enzymes, and AHAs (alpha Hydroxy Acids).
- Brightens Skin- Fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which brighten the skin and contributes to skin renewal.
- Boost Collagen Production- Vitamins A, C, and E softens the skin and boosts collagen production.
- Treats Acne + Premature Wrinkles- Vitamin A contains mild retinoids, excellent treatment for acne as well as premature wrinkles.
- Powerful Antioxidants -Pumpkin contains POWERFUL antioxidants like beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. Higher than any other fruit.
- Improves Skin Texture- The smaller molecular structure of pumpkin assists with skin penetration to improve dull complexion and hyperpigmentation
Crude/raw shea has protective and hydrating properties. Vitamin A in shea butter is important for improving a number of skin conditions including eczema and dermatitis. We use crude/raw shea in our formula's and sourced from Ghana, raw/crude shea still holds all of its natural integrity and is not over processed.
raw shea butter, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, pumpkin butter, cinnamon essential oil, sweet orange essential oil, nutmeg essential oil, ginger essential oil, turmeric powder, Himalayan salt, sodium hydroxide
To attain the longest life keep soap dry between uses.
You can also cut your bar, and use as you need.
We always reccomend with a patch test, topical use only. Made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. In an environment that uses tree nut oils.