drift lotion // bath bars
Light a candle, draw a bath drift away with our lotion bars. Formulated to nurture, moisturize and nourish your winter skin. Made with a blend of cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut oil. Each bar is coated with coconut milk, vanilla extract, local raw honey and colloidal oats to soothe and calm the skin. Every bar is topped with it’s own unique botanicals. Matcha, coconut flakes, local coffee, oats, chamomile flowers, sugar and lime.
When using these bars in the bath or shower we recommend cutting one square in half.
- cocoa butter is ideal for all skin types, it is high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Beyond it's amazing chocolate aroma cocoa butter is nourishing and moisturizing to the skin.
- sugar exfoliates and helps to eliminate dead skin cells, also helps unblock hair follicles, leaving you with smooth, soft skin that has a natural glow. Think of it as buffing your skin, ridding excess while giving nutrition to your biggest organ.
- raw honey is a natural emollient, humectant, antibacterial and full of antioxidants. actually goes to work by naturally protecting against unwanted bacteria and microbial development. Raw honey is soothing and seals in moisture.
- matcha is rich in antioxidants, reduces puffiness and moisturizing is to the skin.
- coconut milk is a super hydrator, nutrient dense and the fat content helps smooth and lock in moisture.
- chamomile reduces imflamation, repairs the skin, and neutralizes free radicals and other skin irritants.
We always reccomend with a patch test, topical use only. Made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. In an environment that uses tree nut oils. Be careful as the tub/shower may will be slippery.
These bars can be used throughout the day or when bathing. When bathing we recommend cutting each square in half, you can add the bar directly into the bath and let the warm water melt the bar. Your skin will soak up all the moisturizing oils. You can also choose to apply the bar to skin as needed.
After bathing pat skin to dry so your skin soaks up all the nourishing oils.
Be careful as tub / shower may be slippery.
cocoa butter ,shea butter,raw local honey, colloidal oats, coconut flakes,local coffee, matcha, chamomile, lime, coconut milk, sugar, vanilla extract, coconut flakes